Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Inaugural

Howdy everyone. By "everyone" I mean "people who read my LJ." I've decided to start up a separate blog for writing about sports because I really don't feel like clogging up people's friends pages. So instead, I'm clogging up your bookmarks list. Apologies. But seriously, I'd like this to gain a bit of a larger audience, because I do think I know what I'm talking about, at least when it comes to baseball. Feel free to tell your friends, link to me, etc. I'll be posting quite often--I plan to do periodic analysis of what's going on in major league baseball, and I'll provide commentary about major events from the rest of the sporting world. You can also expect a bit of rooting interest ranting, but hey, this is a blog, not a respectable publication. Finally, I highly encourage people who read to participate. Also, if you're interested, I can set you up so that you can post on here too. Hope you all enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home