Sunday, January 15, 2006

25% right 100% of the time

My gut sucks. I suppose I'll keep this up next week just for the comedy factor! I don't feel quite as bad because most of the "experts" were wrong as well. In a way it upsets me because they get six figures to be as wrong as I was. But no matter. The Indy/Pitt game was particularly exciting in the 2nd half. Indy definitely deserved to lose the game. Their ineptitude in the first half was shocking. Chicago's defensive collapse was also a huge surprise. The best unit in the league should not make that many coverage errors. Yes, a couple of those long passes were on slips, but there was hardly ever any safety help on Steve Smith. The two best units in the NFL this season fell completely flat after a bye week. Hard to understand how that happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home